Homelinks is a Online Learning program of choice. Students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 can enroll. With their parents and a BC Certified Teacher, these students construct an individualized Student Learning Plan. The Student Learning Plan is a living documents that helps guide the student’s learning and is tied to the BC Ministry of Education Curriculum. Students do the majority of their work at home but enjoy the support of qualified teachers to help them plan their journey through their school years.
What can I expect from the Homelinks Program?
- A collaboratively planned student learning plan (SLP) connecting to the BC Curriculum
- In-person activities
- Access to numerous resources
- A personalized program for your child’s learning needs
- Access to a Student Learning Fund (for more information see the Student Learning Fund tab under the About+ tab)
- Flexibility of the program for travel, learning passions and more
- Ongoing communication and support with BC certified teacher
- Incorporate learning into an interdisciplinary approach
Homelinks programming is currently available in the following communities
- Creston BC
- Kaslo BC
- Nelson BC
Contact us to inquire about Homelinks programming in your area.